Case Study: Global Pharmaceutical initiates RFP in all territories
Fortune 100 pharmaceutical company operating in 36 countries selects Dryden to support a global indirect commodity RFP with $15 Million in annual spend.
Our client needed to initiate a worldwide RFP for office products in 36 countries. The challenge lay in the reconciliation of existing data from a major office products provider and smaller regional vendors. With no industry standards in product description, unit of measure, currency, etc. obtaining full transparency and comprehensive analysis of 25,000 SKUs presents significant challenges.
Leveraging Dryden’s multi-billion dollar database of indirect pricing combined with a best-in-class RFP Management Program, Dryden was selected to support a full turnkey office supply RFP.
- Tight Timeline
- Maximize Savings
- Ensure RFP integrity
- Ability to cross-reference disparate data
Scope of Services
- Compare agreement pricing vs. client historical price paid per SKU
- Collect reimbursement from supplier for any overcharges
- Complete 36 month transactional audit
- Evaluated agreement KPIs and metrics
- Hard dollar measurable savings
- Best in Market Agreement and Sustainable Program
- Fully auditable and measurable utilizing Dryden Client Portal reporting tool
- Metrics and KPI’s
- Improved Process Management-client controls product changes
- Improved demand management & sourcing